Many people view gambling as recreation – a fun and harmless way to spend some leisure time and escape the monotony of everyday life. However,for some, gambling has become a negative issue in their lives. All staffs at Bullbet are trained to spot and identify the signs of problem gambling in players. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and responsible gaming environment, whilst assisting people who needs help. We are certainly convinced that being socially responsible and, at the same time, providing a healthy gaming environment to ethical players can be simultaneously well-achieved.
Never ever gamble if:
• You are not of the legal age
• It distracts you from your work or fulfilling responsibilities
• You are recovering from any type of addictive disorders or dependencies
• You are under the influence of alcohol, under medication or other intoxicating substances.
• You are attempting to make up for prior gambling losses.
If gambling is not something you want to do but rather something you need to do, we advise you to seek professional help.
WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE?
If you happen to ﬁnd out that someone close to you is struggling with a gambling addiction, you may seek help at GamCare or Gamblers Anonymous , or alternatively, you may contact our Customer Service Live Chat for further assistance